APP's in use.
- GoodReader® is the super-robust PDF reader for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch. One of my favourite APP's does so much. Links and syncs with DropBox folders and so much more. Explore this APP.
- Download and listen to your favorite podcasts directly from your iOS device without the need to sync with iTunes.My preferred pod/vid cast agregator. Easy to use and FREE.
- Remember everything with Evernote, Skitch and our other great apps.
- Pocket Weather
- Pocket Weather Australia offers the best weather experience. Available today for iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch and Android devices. All weather data is sourced from the Australian Bureau of Meteorology.
- Excellent information agregator in a Magazine format.
- Tweetbot — Tapbots
- My preferred Twitter clinet. Superior to the Twitter client. Get the MAC version as well. Do not forget APP.NET
- Convertbot — Tapbots
- A neat APP for converting "this to that".
- Netbot — Tapbots
- Join app.net and avoid a lot of rubbish from Twitter.
- Scanner Pro
- Take a picture and turn it into a scanned document and send to other APP's such as Evernote.
- Bento - Database
- A simple to use database system MAC and iDevices. Worth an explore. Great for all types of record keeping. Even accepts images.
- I have this on all my iDevices and also my MAC. A great PDF annotater and manager. MAC and iDevices will display PDF files without add on. This APP allows you to do many editing tasks to PDF's.
- Dropbox - Simplify your life
- Just the best for "Cloud" storage. A great way to share and store files. Wroks with Goodreader. Better than email attachments.
APP's and software I use, have expereince with, are linked here. APP's are from the APP store in the case of iDevices. iDevice APP's are usually to a APP store link. To go to the developers web site select the link from within the APP store page.
My essential recommendations are -
- Weather AU (Pocket Weather)
- Tweetbot - iDevice and MAC
- Scanner Pro
The above are APP's I use on a regular basis. Some on a daily basis.
I also use these APPLE APP's. Some are free and already installed on your iDevice or MAC/MacBook (iLife). Others you will need to purchase. Non are expensive.
There are more have a look at iLife and make sure you have installed all the FREE from Apple, APP's on your iDevices and MAC/MacBook.